Current Visiting Guidelines
To help keep everyone here at Whitehall of Deerfield safe and healthy, we ask you to please follow these guidelines:
- All visitors 18 and over may visit
- All visitors must wear a mask (regardless of vaccination status)
- All visitors must be screened when entering the building
- Only two visitors may visit at a time
- Visits must take place in the resident’s and patient’s rooms (at this time, common areas are closed to visitors)
Visiting hours remain 10 am to 8 pm.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.