Important Visitation Update: Fewer restrictions!
Good news! The CMS has lifted most of their visitation restrictions—so effective immediately:
- All visitors 18 and over may visit
- Even those who are not vaccinated may visit
- There are no longer any time limitations for visitors
- More than one visitor at a time may visit (we suggest two visitors per semi-private room due to space)
- Patio visits are permitted weather permitting and no longer need to be scheduled
- The solariums are now open for visits (except for meal times)
- Residents and patients may go out on pass
- Communal activities will resume
We also ask all visitors to please wear a mask during all visits and to please continue going through the screening process.
Visiting hours remain 10 am to 8 pm.