Complimentary Amenities & Guest Services
Anticipating the needs of the most discerning guest, Whitehall of Deerfield intersects customized health care with unyielding personalized attention. And this high-level of service takes place in a setting that’s both refined and comfortable. All with a stunning array of world-class amenities, including:
- Concierge service to assist you with your requests—seven days a week.
- Valet parking for visiting family members and friends.
- High-speed wireless Internet (WiFi) and laptop computer lending service.
- High-definition cable TV with 24-hour channel of newly released movies.
- The convenience and privacy of in-room dining.
- Daily newspaper and gourmet coffee delivered to room upon request.
- A wide-range of cuisine in our selective menus.
- Stylish and inviting dining rooms.
- Ice cream parlor, gourmet coffee and fresh baked goods.
- Replica of Chicago’s famed Pump Room for private dining and events.
Offering both single and double-occupancy rooms, guests can indulge in a world of traditional elegance and old-fashioned pampering with an array of gracious amenities. And each suite and room features custom furnishings and a state-of-the-art, fully adjustable electronic bed.
Leisure & Social Activities
Looking for captivating leisure activities and ways to make new friends? No matter how long you stay at Whitehall of Deerfield, our expert staff can help you enjoy many energizing and relaxing programs.
Entertainment offerings include concerts (including performances by a Grammy-nominated jazz combo), cinema and dance performances. For the mind, we offer stimulating table games, cooking courses and art appreciation classes. And for the body, we provide exercise and wellness programs.
Schedule a Tour with Whitehall Today
Schedule a tour to learn about Whitehall of Deerfield’s personalized rehabilitation therapy, short-term and skilled nursing care services.
“I felt the entire staff at Whitehall wrapped its caring arms around me. Nurses fine-tuned medicationaround my responses; the nurse assistants attended to my every need and taught me self care. Physical andoccupational therapy experts sent me home with the strength and confidence to manage stairs and showering.My spouse and I will always be grateful for the jumpstart that my week at Whitehall gave us towarda successful outcome to my surgery.”
See What Others Say
- Jane Perisho,
300 Waukegan Road Deerfield, IL 60015